To the New Mom at Daycare
Becoming a parent not only comes within your child, but also with an array of different decisions to make. Some of these decisions can be easier than others, but when it comes to those that care for your children, what you decide can affect your child for the rest of their lives. One of the best decisions you can make is sending your child to us at Lycee Montessori in Cypress, TX. In this article we will discuss a few things that mothers that are sending their child to daycare for the first time may be preoccupied about.
A Few Things to Remember
Below, we’ll provide a comprehensive list of a few things to keep in mind and be aware of when thinking about putting your precious child in daycare:
1. You and your child will love daycare. It is completely normal for you and your child to possibly cry on the first day of daycare. But given enough time, the staff and the children really do become like friends and family. Overtime you and your child will grow more and more comfortable with daycare and those that work there.
2. A good daycare isn’t a kennel. With pleasantly caring and lively teachers, each child will get their social and learning needs taken care of. Each room caters to specific ages, and you don’t have to worry about your child being neglected in a corner somewhere while older children run around. We take special interest in making sure that each child gets the care and attention they need.
3. You’re doubling your parental resources. The professionals that work here, also serve as another parenting resource that can fill you in on a few things you may still be wondering about. The professionals at our daycare have extensive experience in working with children, so you can count on them for any advice and tips you might not be able to get anywhere else.
4. You aren’t alone. At this very day are, there are so many other children that are thriving and learning to take advantage of this opportunity. It is interesting to note that other mothers and fathers may have the exact same sentiments as yourself when it comes to the term “daycare.” But we work tirelessly to prove that we truly do care about your children and their well-being.
5. Daycare isn’t a last resort. After hearing great reviews from other moms, you come to realize that daycare is a great option for the family and your children in particular. Being able to socialize with peers, and learn a variety of different things, can be of great benefit to you and your child.
If you’re still hesitant about daycare and all that is involved, don’t hesitate to give us a call. Through the phone you’ll be able to hear our warm and loving tone and we are ready and willing to answer any questions and address any concerns you may have.